Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, Carrie, Rob, and the kids came to visit!


We had a lot of fun.  On Thanksgiving morning, we went to the beach, and it was the first time Rob and the kids had seen the ocean!

It was FREEZING, but they didn't care!

After dinner, Ashlyn and Ephram helped me decorate our Christmas tree:
  Here it is all finished!

On Friday, Carrie and I went Black Friday shopping, and I got all my Christmas shopping done!  Then, after it stopped raining, we hit up Forsyth park:


Then we walked to River Street for dinner at Spanky's:

Gettin' spanked.

Sadly, they had to head back early on Saturday, but we had a blast while they were here!

If anyone who lives in the Savannah area is reading this, I'd like to invite you to "The Movement of God," Expected End's (the gospel group I'm a member of) annual concert at 6 pm on December 4th at New Covenant UMC on Bull Street.  Tell your friends!

Keep praying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment