Monday, February 18, 2013

To Whom It May Concern


Orly, Gil, Paige, and All Others It May Concern,

This letter is to document my resignation from Savannah Gift, Inc. in two weeks time.  While I have thoroughly enjoyed working for this company as well as Silver Waves, Inc. under Ronen, I have accepted a full-time position that would give me the stability necessary to continue the lifestyle I currently lead. My last day of work will be March 2, 2013 (or until you find a replacement; whichever comes first.) Thank you for the opportunity and best of luck in all of your endeavors!

------

I turned in this letter on Saturday to my manager Paige, who in turn called me this evening to tell me I was being taken off the schedule for this week. So much for professionalism.

Keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment