Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Anniversary Weekend

Oh, this weekend was so amazing! We ate lunch at Kolin's grandparents with the whole family on Sunday before all of us headed to the mint festival to see Grandpa in the parade. Here we are in our shirts:


As soon as the parade was over, Kol and I were off to Indy. We checked into our room at the Crown Plaza hotel at Union Station. I'll post a tour of the spectacular hotel once I get the chance. We had supper at St. Elmo Steakhouse (super-ritzy, super-expensive, and SUPER-delicious). We both started with their famous shrimp cocktail, which is smothered in the hottest cocktail sauce ever created. He had a strip steak (of course) while I had halibut. Then, we got free raspberry cheesecake for dessert, because it was our anniversary - so cool!

On Monday, we spent the entire day at the zoo. I LOVE zoos (as does Kolin), so we had a blast.

If you'd like to see more pictures, check out my Facebook album. I'll post some videos when I get the chance.

Keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment