Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One small step...

First things first: I STARTED WALKING TODAY!

rockin' my pimp cane ;)

It's not easy and I can't do it for long periods of time, but it feels so amazing to be able to walk again and not have to ask for help as much. Viva la independence!

The weather has been b-e-a-Utiful the past few days, and we are definitely taking advantage of it. On Sunday, Kol and I hung out for a while by Frog Baby:

And he climbed a tree like a little monkey:

Then yesterday, Kol, Autumn, and I went across the street to have a picnic in the Catholic yard. It was so nice!

Tomorrow I go back to the doctor to (hopefully) get the pins out of my arms and make sure everything is still healing well.

One last thing: we got a 50-inch plasma TV yesterday and Kolin won't leave his perch in front of it. Take a gander at it here. Quit worrying, moms across the land; we got it on sale for $400 less than it should have been.

Keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment