Wednesday, July 1, 2009

All is Well

I went to the doctor this morning and got nothing but good news. He took the external fixator off of my left arm

(this bionic-looking thing),
then looked at my new x-rays and said everything looked good, which was fantastic to hear, because if my knee wasn't healing properly, I would need to have surgery and be down for another six weeks - NOT cool! But all is well, thank God. When I'm at home, I'm allowed to walk around with my splints off in order to strengthen my muscles. All of my splints (that's right ankle, left knee, and left wrist) will be off FOREVER in two weeks, and I will be able to drive again! Yay! I can also head back to my on-campus jobs this Monday.

Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers thus far; they're definitely working! But, as always, keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment