Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Did you miss me?

It's been 4 months since I blogged last! Sorry I'm such a slacker, but nothing much has been happening in my life. I'll run through some updates:

First off, not long after Kolin found out his job fell through, he got a job at Indulgence Pastry Shop & Cafe. That's the same place he did his internship for Kendall. He really enjoys it but doesn't get as many hours as he would like (especially this month; it's completely DEAD).

September 21st was my 23rd birthday, and I went to Aunt Becky's annual fish fry. It was a lot of fun, as always. Kolin's brother Jason had his bachelor party the same day, so he obviously had a fun night as well. :)

September 26th was Jason and Olivia's wedding. Kolin was the best man and he looked dashing:


October was relatively uneventful.

I started flossing and doing Wii Fit daily in November and that's going pretty well.

Late December was busy, busy, busy (which is nothing new). We celebrated Christmas with Kolin's dad on Christmas Eve; with my mom on Christmas day; with my dad and Mamaw on December 26th; and with Kolin's mom on the 27th - like I said, BUSY! It was Mia's first Christmas, so she made out like a bandit! We got some really great things, but my favorite gift was a new coat and accessories to go with it:



We spent New Year's weekend at Mom and Mike's with Jeremy, Mandy, and Mia. We all rode together and it was a lot of fun playing with Mia in the backseat. :)

So, now you're up-to-date! I'll try to get back into blogging, but no promises, my friends. I may have some really great news soon; I don't want to spoil it, though, so I'll remain hush-hush (no, I'm not pregnant...yet! ;D).

As always, keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment