Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Karaoke and Cake

I started donating plasma last week to make some extra cash.  It's gone well both times, and it feels nice to know I'm helping other people while also making money - BONUS.


Blood loss.

This weekend we went home for Kolin's birthday.  On Saturday night we met Autumn and her dad at Miller's in Kokomo to watch No Identity play.  Near the end of the second set we headed to Logansport so I could sing some karaoke with Dad: 

 

We didn't plan on staying long but actually ended up closing the place.  It had been so long since I rocked some karaoke, so it was a ton of fun.

On Sunday (after church) we ate lunch at China Lane with Aunt Marilyn, Uncle Pat, Dad, Jeremy, Mandy, and Mia.  It was so delicious and really enjoyable to have all of us together.  We hung out at Kolin's mom's for the rest of the night, having U-Know's Pizza (Kolin's favorite) for dinner and yellow cake with chocolate icing for dessert.  We didn't have "2" and "3" candles, but we made do:



The Lord has really been providing for us lately.  It seems whenever we get worried about how we're going to pay the bills, I get more shifts at work or something else happens to make everything work out.  It's so amazing to know that no matter what, He's always got us covered.

My bad knee has been hurting me a lot this week, and I'm not sure why.  Keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment