Thursday, April 1, 2010

Working from Home

This week I've been working from home and am LOVING it.  At the beginning of the week, I must admit, I was slacking.  On Monday, I got up at 8 so I would be ready when the plumber showed up at 9.  At 9:30, he still hadn't shown up, so I called to see what was up.  The receptionist said he was at the store picking up parts and would be at my apartment shortly.  He finally showed up at 10 and didn't leave until 12:30.  Instead of me getting any work done, I just cleaned the apartment, played a little guitar, and ran a few errands.

Then Kolin had Tuesday off, so (naturally) I took the day off as well to spend time with him.  We worked out in the morning (Billy Blanks is a toughie!), and after we ate lunch, we walked to the river (which takes about a half hour).  We saw a steel drum band, Oberlin Steel, playing as we strolled along:


Then we just sat by the river and watched it flow:


It was nice, but my legs were SO tired once we finally got home.

Yesterday, I went to The Sentient Bean to work.  It was nice to get out of the house, and I got to walk through Forsyth Park to get to the coffee shop and back:

I had to stay home again today, because a guy was coming to fix our refrigerator.  To see my makeshift office, check out my new blog "Project 365."  I'll be posting on it daily, so be sure to check it out!

Keep praying.

PS: I was originally going to make this a blog about me finding out that I was pregnant as an April Fool's joke, but I thought my mom might make a point to come to Savannah and strangle me.

No comments:

Post a Comment