Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kolin Gets a Job

Yay! Kolin finally secured a job today at The Cake Shoppe in downtown Goshen. He'll start in mid-September.

Not much else is new around here. It was gloomy and a bit rainy today, so my pinky finger was giving me a lot of trouble. When I was in the hospital, no one realized that my pinky finger was broken (even though I asked multiple times for them to make sure), so it healed awkwardly crooked and hurts a lot when it's rainy. Fun!

Mom, Mike, and Jeremy are coming to visit on Sunday morning. Sadly, little Mia (who is beyond adorable and growing like a weed) and Mandy can't make it because Mia has thrush. But I'm looking forward to seeing Mom; I miss her a lot! (I know you're reading, Mama; I love you!)

My job is going well. One of the women I work with asked if I had any kids today. It just reminded me about the crash and how our lives got set back. For those avid readers who don't know (I'm sure all of you do), the original plan was for Kolin and I to move to Savannah, GA in August and start our family together; obviously we were unable to do that. Hopefully we'll get the settlement by the end of the year and can get our plans back on track.

Keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment