Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Walkin'

I started walking on the treadmill before and after I do Wii Fit everday this week, and I'm really enjoying it.  My pulse was too high to donate plasma this morning, so it felt especially good to walk out my stress.

We were finally able to file our taxes Monday; leave it to Ball State to wait until the last minute to send out my W-2!  We should get our check just in time for our trip to Savannah. :)

I went to a different church on Sunday and fell in love with it.  Kol and I have been going to Beulah (his dad's church) since we moved here, but his dad began looking for a new church last month.  Since I'm a member of the choir at Beulah, I decided to stay, but I think I might sing at Beulah every Sunday morning, then go to Granger for service at 11:30 from now on.

This weekend is the Superbowl (GO COLTS!), and Kolin and I will be going to Logansport as will Mom and Mike.  We don't have any specific plans yet, but I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun.

Keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment